© All rights reserved Carvision UAE 2021.
OBD2 CODE READER FOR AUDI VW SKODA SEAT CAR FULL SYSTEM DIAGNOSTIC
— Introduction for Autophix V007 OBD2 Scanner:
1. Designed for diagnose 12V 16Pin Volkswagen Audi Skoda Seat vehicles, and 12V cars & light trucks(Non-electric) from 1996 and newer that are OBD2 compliant with 16 Pin OBD2 protocols.
2. For Volkswagen Audi Skoda Seat vehicles, read and erase codes on nearly 130 systems include: Engine, ABS, Transmission, SAS (not all cars), ESP, TPMS, etc. Support 3 Maintenance Functions: Oil Service Reset, Brake Pad(EPB) Reset and Throttle Position Adaption.
3. For normal OBD2 vehicles, read and erase codes, show definitions, turn off the MIL (check engine light) and retrieves VIN information.
4. Vehicle coverage: for Volkswagen/VW (CC, EOS, Golf, GTI, Jetta, Passat, Phaeton, Polo, Rabbit, Sharan, Tiguan, Touran, Touareg); Audi(A3, A4, A6, A7, A8, A5, Q3, Q5, Q7, R8, RS3, TT, RS, RS5, S4, S6); Skoda (Octavia, Rapid, Yeti, Kodiaq, Fabio, Superb); Seat (leon, Ateca, Ibize, Altea, Cushion, Cord, Alhambra).
5. Support 2 Languages: English and German.
6. Provides life-time free software updates for to fix the latest bugs or add new parameters.
— Autophix V007 Support Maintenance Functions(for VW & Audi):
1. Oil Service Reset: OBD2 scanner oil reset comes on strictly as a function of those miles can through maintenance-required light comes on to remind you to change your oil.
2. TPS Position Check: OBD2 scan tool correct signal coming from the TPS, remind you begin to notice drivability problems.
3. EPB Brake Pad Reset: Electronic handbrake is a technology that realizes parking brake by electronic control. Unlike the traditional handbrake where the driver pulls the level, in EBP the driver presses a switch. The switch then sends a command to electronic brake module. The module senses that the parking brakes need to be operated then sends a command to actuators in the brake calipers.
— Autophix V007 Maintenance Functions Supported Car Protocols:
1. KWP1281 Protocol: Oil Service Reset, TP Position Check.
2. KWP2000 Protocol: Oil Service Reset, TP Position Check.
3. TP Can Protocol: Oil Service Reset (oil service and inspection service), TP Position Check, EPB Brake Pad Reset (2005-2012).
4. UDS Protocol: Oil Reset(oil service and inspection service, maintenance interval setting), TP Position Check EPB Brake Pad Reset (2012-).
— Autophix V007 Support Systems:
2. Auto transmission
3. ABS brake
4. Auto HVAC
5. Center electronic system
7. Steering wheel
10. Diesel pump
11. Electric drive
12. Battery regul
13. Battery charger
14. Parking brake
15. Steering angle
16. Suspension alert
17. Sound system
18. Chassis control
19. Tire pressure
20. Active steering
21. Door electric system, drive/pass/rear left/rear right
22. Slide door, right/left
23. Automatic light
24. HAVC Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
25. Air Condition Clutch
— Autophix V007 Support Protocols: All VW Diagnosis protocols (KWP1281/ KWP 2000 / TP-CAN BUS / NEW UDS) and ALL OBD II protocols (CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP 2000).