© All rights reserved Carvision UAE 2022.
CAR DVR RECORDER FULL HD 1080P DUAL LENS REARVIEW MIRROR – D18
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Power Button
- Up Key
- Down Key
- OK Button card slot
- Screen Display
- USB interface
- TF Key function
- Reset Key
- Loudspeaker Hole
- Main Camera
- Startup & Shutdown On the shutdown status, long press the power button 3 seconds, the device will open and start working. On the starting up status, long press the power button 3 seconds, the device will autosave the video recording file and your setup then shutdown.
- Menu button Menu Function :On the standby status, short press menu button twice and turn into main menu function set interface. Short press Up Key or Down Key to set up the option you need then short press the OK Button to confirm. After setting, short press the Menu Button till quitting the menu setting function. Manual shutdown and the device will save the setting itself. (The way of Menu setting will be the same in the Video Recording/Photo Taking/Playback Mode)
- Mode Button Function: Switching Mode FunctionOn the standby status, short press the Mode Button then you can switch different modes (Video Recording/PhotoTaking/Playback modes).
- Up Selection/Fast Backward Function 1: Up selection functionIt’s up selection function in the menu setting and playback modes. Function 2:In the playback mode, it can fast backward by short pressing Up Key.
- Audio Recording key/Down key Function 1: turn off audio recording function In the audio recording mode, short press Down Key to turn off the audio recording function then the microphone icon at the bottom right of the screen will switch into ban icon to show turning off the audio recording function. Short press the button again to turn on the audio recording function, the icon will show that it’s recording. Function 2: Down selection function It’s down selection function in the menu setting and playback mode. Function 3: Fast Forwarder In playback mode, short press the Down Key to fast forward. Short press OK button to exit fast forward mode.
- Video Recording Button/Photo Taking Button/OK Button/Full Screen Function 1: turn on/off video recording function In the video recording mode, short press OK Button to start recording and short press again to stop recording. Function 2: Photo taking function In the photo taking mode, short press OK button once to take one picture. Function 3: File playing button In the file browse mode, short press the OK button can stop playing the video. Function 4: OK button In standby video recording mode/photo taking mode/playback mode status, short press the Menu button to enter the Menu mode. Short press the Up Key/Down Key to browse, short press OK button to confirm.
- special functions: Auto turn on/off function: Connecting the device to car power. Start the engine, the device will turn on and start recording automatically. When the car fire shut off, the device will save the video file automatically and turn off. Motion Detection: You can turn on or off this function in the Menu (default turn off)
- Resolution: 1080P(FHD1440x1080), 15FPS/720P(HD1280x720),15FPS/VGA(640×480).30FPS
- Loop recording
- Power Supply: Built-in battery/USB car charger
- TF card: Support TF card up to 32GB.
- 4.3″ IPS Screen
- Two Camera’s
Trouble shooting If problems arise under normal operating conditions, pls reference the following ways to solve the problems:
⚫ Can’t take pictures or make video Please check whether there is enough space of the TF card, or check whether the card being locked in. When making video, the device stops automatically Cause the HD video has greater data, please use the high speed TF card which compatibles with the SDHC. High speed TF card will have the identifier of C4 or C6. When replay pictures and videos, it reminds “File error”
NOTICE When the device occur crash fault because of the abnormal usage, please unplug the USB power or press the reset button.